Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Car Game App Galore

Hi all! It won't be long before I start posting again MMO games, but in the mean time I have come across two car game apps that kept me entertained. I'm just going to do a short synopsis of it and maybe put a few hints or two if I have any.


Motor World in my opinion is a fairly new game with constant updates. Made by a group call Oh Bi Bi!, the game revolve around cars. It is one of those waiting games that I hate, but surprisingly I'm not hating on this one. It's probably because I don't feel so addicted to it to the point I'm constantly checking on it. Basically you own your own car factory, build cars, breed car by making cars kiss each other, and may other things. It is quite similar to Pixel People in the way of trying to guess the breeds and trying to produce all 92 cars available in the game. Some hints I can give you:
  •  Don't get regular workers, when you have enough money recruit those red engineers and upgrade them. They have more effect on your overall rating than having a lot of noob workers. 
  • When you unlock this pink monster looking truck car that will cost you 700 WP and 8,500 gold, this will be your source of good money in my opinion. What I do is make this until I can't make them anymore and put all the options on it and up the price to no demand, so that I won't feel attached to the game. For some of you this might not sound great, but it works for my schedule. Just figure out how you like to play and make the most out of it. 
  • When upgrading your engineers, the doughnut that you feed them when they are lying on the floor doesn't contribute to their leveling up. When you go to their profile pages you'll see a bar that when fed with doughnuts will turn pink. This is not their hunger bar, so do not get confuse why you feed him nearly half way and he still fainting from being over worked. 
  • Try not to build building in the early stages or try to breed cars when you don't need to cause it will literally eat through your money.
  • When you level you will get bonus coins and doughnuts and balloons flying up. Make sure you don't quickly close the screen. In order to get the bonuses you have to touch them and if I'm not mistaken if you pop the balloon you get small extra bonuses. So if you are pretty full on doughnuts before leveling up, use them on upgrading your engineers so that when you level you can refill your doughnut amount.

Real racing 3 really does feel real. Published by EA and developed by FireMonkeys, the game blew all my expectations. Starting with the graphics, it is quite nice for an ipad game, the damages to your car is well represented, and the lighting and environment is nicely detailed. The tracks used in the game are real tracks in the world which to me is awesome and another realistic aspect of the games are the cars. The cars are all real cars in the living world, none of these mumbo jumbo fake names and no NOS. The game also give you options on how much you want the game to control how you drive. For instant if you want no traction control easy just turn it off. Don't want the game handling your steering that's fine too turn that off. Stupid game keeps breaking you early when you don't want to? You can set break off or on low. The game really does feel real and that's what I like about it. It will take you awhile to buy a Bugatti, Lambo, and the likes but you have other awesome cars to choose from while you work towards your goal. 

Hints that I can give about this game aren't many but here it goes: 
  • When you start off do not buy the Nissan Silvia. Go with the Ford Focus even if you hate it because the spec on the Focus are just way better than the Silvia when it gets to the later stages of the game.
  • Upgrade does make a difference. When I first upgraded my Silvia it didn't seem to look like I was doing better, but on the Focus you notice the difference when you start to race.
  • The gold coins that you get from time to time will rack up when your leveling, so use them on those upgrades. Don't use them to speed up the repair process cause that's just a waste and probably shows your getting a bit addicted to the game hahahhaha.  
  • When upgrading and repairing your car, you can still race. When you start to service your car then that is when you will have to wait for it to be done before racing again. If your looking at to play one more game before servicing you probably could get a way with a few stats not being at full capacity. 
  • If you do happen to either turn traction control and handling off, beware your in for a treat.
That about does it. These are the game lately I've been playing once I get back home from the office. Real Racing 3 can be and probably would be addictive, but with some restraints it shouldn't eat away at your money. People looking for a casual game revolving around cars should give Motor World a try it's not as bad at all and this is coming from a person who hates these type of games. Once again in the next few weeks, I'll be able to start playing MMO games, so I really can't wait! Look out for some good games reviews soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment